1) Not all Kentucky Derby winners enjoy lush pastures in Kentucky and the cream of the blue-blooded mares as their mates---this one ended up given away to become a sire of polo ponies. Who was he?
2) Only once have Kentucky Derby winners finished 1-2-3 in the same race. Name the race and its illustrious participants.
3) This Kentucky Derby winner had one of the oddest barn names on record---"Old Pea Head." Name him.
4) Who was the first gelding to win the Kentucky Deby at level weights with the colts?
5) Who was the last Kentucky Derby winner to win the Derby as his first start of his 3-year-old season?