1) When this champion won the Belmont Stakes, he got a chocolate cake decorated in his stable's colors. For the remainder of his career, he got a similar cake after every victory. Who was he?
2) This champion raced in the Belmont with a "lucky" chicken bone tied to his bridle, which was supposedly added to his equipment because his owner was attempting to practice "voodoo" on the colt's behalf. Who was he?
3) When this colt won the Belmont Stakes, it marked the first victory in an American Triple Crown race by a female jockey. Name this horse and his rider.
4) This Belmont Stakes winner was the first horse to win four consecutive races with purse values of US$1 million or more. Name him.
5) This notoriously ugly-tempered horse became the first of two American Classic winners produced by his dam when he won the Belmont Stakes. He was even worse-tempered as a stallion than he had been as a racer, so much so that a special runway was built between his stall and his paddock to minimize the need for human contact with him. Who was he?