1) This Preakness Stakes winner was not an American champion but shared his name with another horse who was. What was the shared name of these horses, and in what years did they accomplish their signature feats?
2) What horse was the longest shot to win the Preakness?
3) Who was the youngest jockey to win the Preakness Stakes, and what horse carried him to victory?
4) This Preakness Stakes winner took such a liking to water from a Florida sulphur spring that he would raise a fuss if he didn't get his daily ration. Who was he?
5) It was all in the family for this Preakness winner, as his trainer had also trained his sire, his dam, and his older full brother. Who was he, and who was the trainer who enjoyed success with this family cluster?