1) What Belmont Stakes winner was the most recent to be campaigned by a member of the Belmont family?
2) What Belmont Stakes winner is named for a tourist destination known as the "Pink City?"
3) Only one Belmont Stakes in history has had an all-gray trifecta. Name the year and the top three finishers, in order.
4) Gallant Fox is famous as the only American Triple Crown winner to have sired an American Triple Crown winner, and only one other Belmont Stakes winner (Man o' War) has sired an American Triple Crown winner (War Admiral, 1937). One Belmont Stakes winner currently at stud has a Triple Crown winner to his credit, but not in the United States. Who is the Belmont winner/Triple Crown sire, and in what country did his Triple Crown winner complete the sweep?
5) Name a former United States President who has made a trophy presentation for the Belmont Stakes, and give the year in which he did so.