1) Who was the first Kentucky Oaks winner to win the Breeders' Cup Distaff (USA-G1) in the same year as her Oaks win?
2) What Kentucky Oaks renewal had the smallest field, and who was the winner?
3) What Kentucky Oaks winner won her Classic in the colors of a famous rap star?
4) What Kentucky Oaks winner was named for a fictional character in a novel written by her owner's spouse?
5) Who was the first Florida-bred filly to win the Kentucky Oaks?
1) Five Kentucky Derby winners are buried on the grounds of the Kentucky Derby Museum. Name them.
2) Who was the last Kentucky Derby winner to be ridden to victory by an African-American jockey, and who was the jockey?
3) Who was the first Kentucky Derby starter to be owned by a woman?
4) This Kentucky Derby winner not only worked the full Derby distance in time faster than he later won the race in but did it twice. Name him.
5) What Kentucky Derby winner had a dislike for halters and a marked taste for bananas?