1) What Preakness Stakes winner was defeated by the greatest margin in the Kentucky Derby?
2) This Preakness winner got his career off to a most inauspicious start as he failed to finish in his first race and was vanned off. Who was he?
3) This horse didn't win the Preakness, but he got a lot of attention as a Preakness starter because he was co-owned by a former U.S. President. Name the horse and his famous owner, the year in which he ran, and where he finished.
4) What Preakness Stakes winner later distinguished himself by winning an American Horse of the Year title on fewer starts during his championship season than any other winner of American racing's highest honor?
5) This Preakness winner had an unusual career at stud after initially retiring to the breeding shed following an injury at age 5. He was back in training two months after his initial retirement to stud had been announced and ran in claiming races, and for two years after that interspersed racing activity with short stints of stud duty. At age 13, he was sold for US$400 but does not appear to have sired any more registered foals after this sale. Who was he?