1) What Preakness winner had the barn name of "Prairie Dog"?
2) A number of horses with only one eye have won important races, but this Preakness winner was so erratic in his previous starts that, for the Preakness, his trainer put him in a set of blinkers that completely blocked the vision in one eye in hopes that it would persuade the colt to run a straight course, Apparently, it worked. Who was he?
3) What "bull-headed" Preakness Stakes winner was raised on a cow's milk formula after being orphaned at an early age?
4) Continuing on a bovine theme, what Preakness winner drew comment that his dam "must have been a cow" and why?
5) Who was the first man to both ride and train winners of the Preakness Stakes?