1) Who were the only full sister and brother to win the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby?
2) This Kentucky Oaks champion was the only filly to sweep both the old Filly Triple Crown (Kentucky Oaks, Black-Eyed Susan Stakes, Coaching Club American Oaks) and New York Triple Tiara (Acorn Stakes, Mother Goose Stakes, CCA Oaks). Who was she?
3) The first of four Kentucky Oaks winners for C. V. "Sonny" Whitney, this former claimer later became an important broodmare for Calumet Farm. Who was she?
4) Produced from a champion and a full sister to a champion, this Kentucky Oaks winner was not quite in that class but distinguished herself in the paddocks as the second dam of a Kentucky Derby winner. Who was she?
5) The daughter of one Kentucky Broodmare of the Year, this Kentucky Oaks winner produced another one. Who was she?