1) In what year did the Preakness change from a race run under allowance conditions to one run at level weights of 126 pounds for colts and 121 for fillies?
2) This lucky Preakness winner is the only winner of an American Triple Crown race to have been bred to two mares that earned American Horse of the Year honors. Who is he?
3) Who was the first Preakness winner to be presented with the Woodlawn Vase, considered the most valuable trophy in American sports?
4) This Preakness winner was the first horse to run in all three legs of what is now considered to be the American Triple Crown. Who was he?
5) This Preakness winner helped make his trainer the first to sweep the American Triple Crown series with different horses in the same year. Who was this horse, and who was the stablemate who completed the triple?