1) What race saw the only known meeting between fillies who won legs of the American Triple Crown?
2) This Preakness winner was a good enough racer to defeat his Kentucky Derby-winning stablemate but was a total bust at stud, selling for just US$150 when he was 12 years old. Who was he?
3) Which Preakness winner was named for a conductor of the New York Symphony Orchestra?
4) Name the five horses who have swept Pimlico's top events for 3-year-olds and for all-aged competition by winning both the Preakness Stakes and the Pimlico Special.
5) This Preakness winner was actually less than 3 calendar years old when he won the race, He ended up winning three races considered to be Classics but not the American Triple Crown. Who was he?