1) Third time was the charm for this Breeders' Cup race winner, who finally captured a Breeders' Cup trophy and a Horse of the Year title to go with it. The previous year, a losing effort had still been enough to gain him a divisional title. Who was he?
2) Sired by a horse who stood for US$1,000 stud fee in the year of his conception, this Breeders' Cup race winner ended up as the first horse to win three Eclipse Award titles in each of two consecutive years. Who was he?
3) This remarkable broodmare has had great influence on the Breeders' Cup, producing two Breeders' Cup race winners who between them sired five more such winners. Who is she, and who are her BC-winning sons and "grandfoals"?
4) Who was the first horse to run in five editions of the same Breeders' Cup race?
5) Only one Breeders' Cup winner has ever stood in Switzerland. Who was he?