1) Name the youngest known Kentucky Derby winner.
2) No mare has ever produced two Kentucky Derby winners, but one Kentucky Derby winner has a full brother who won one of the other Triple Crown races. Name these Classic-winning siblings and their dam.
3) What Kentucky Derby winner is buried in a pet cemetery?
4) What Kentucky Derby winner was named for a brand of whiskey?
5) This Kentucky Derby winner was sired by a horse that never won a race and begot just 14 foals. His dam also failed to win. Name this improbably-bred champion and his parents.
Can you find the answers before the Kentucky Derby goes to the post tomorrow?