1) In the history of the Kentucky Oaks, only three mares have produced multiple winners of the race. Name them and their Oaks-winning progeny.
2) While no filly has ever completed the Kentucky Oaks/Kentucky Derby double, three Oaks winners have placed in the Run for the Roses. Name them.
3) Name the only filly to win both the Kentucky Oaks and the Canadian Oaks (now the Woodbine Oaks).
4) As just about everyone who's been paying attention knows, Kentucky Oaks favorite Rachel's Valentina is the daughter of 2008 victress Rachel Alexandra. What Oaks winner is the granddam of another of the Oaks starters?
5) Only one Kentucky Oaks winner has produced a winner of one of the major European Classic races. Name her and her Classic-winning son.