1) Only one mare has produced two winners of the Preakness Stakes. Name her and her Classic-winning sons.
2) This Preakness winner rebounded from a surprising Kentucky Derby defeat to take the black-eyed Susans. The very last foal fathered by his distinguished sire, he completed a Triple Crown for that stallion, though undoubtedly not in the way their owner would have hoped. Name him.
3) By the time this Preakness winner earned his Classic victory, he had already overcome more than his share of adversity. As a juvenile, he suffered a back injury from slamming into a starting gate, followed by a hock injury that caused him to miss the Saratoga meeting. On his first race back from the hock injury, he slammed his head into the starting gate and came back from a second-placed finish with a bleeding mouth. Nonetheless, he came back from all that to compile a great record for speed, courage and weight carrying ability. Name this accident-prone champion.
4) Name the only man to have won the Preakness Stakes as both a jockey and a trainer, and the horses with which he accomplished his feats.
5) Two Preakness Stakes winners have gone to France to contest the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. Name them, the years in which they competed, and their results.
Enjoy, and good luck!