1) Who was the first horse to be awarded the Man o' War Cup as the Travers trophy?
2) What Travers Stakes winner was named for a champion Saddlebred show horse?
3) What horse holds the record as the sire of the most Travers Stakes winners, and how many did he sire?
4) This Travers Stakes winner was passed over by D. Wayne Lukas at the Keeneland July yearling sale two years earlier as being too small and plain. Ironically, he ended up in the Lukas barn anyway after being purchased by someone else and then being resold, and won the Travers for Lukas. Who was he?
5) Among the many accomplishments of this Travers Stakes winner, he was the last to set an American record for a commonly contested distance in an officially sanctioned time trial. This took place at Saratoga, at which our subject won eight stakes races all told. Who was he, and what was the record he set in his time trial?