1) Who was the first Kentucky Oaks winner to produce a stakes winner after her retirement to the paddocks?
2) Most students of racing history know that Northern Dancer was the first (and to date only) colt to win both the Kentucky Derby and the Queen's Plate, Canada's premier Classic. Who was the first filly to land the corresponding filly double by winning the Kentucky Oaks and Woodbine/Canadian Oaks?
3) While the modern rules of racing in North America do not allow a horse's name to be changed after its first start, this old-time champion ran under a different name at 2 than she did when she won the Oaks. Who was she?
4) Who was the first man to both ride and train Kentucky Oaks winners?
5) What filly holds the record for the longest winning margin in the Kentucky Oaks?
1) What breeder sent out the most Kentucky Derby winners without ever having a starter in the race?
2) Who was the least expensive Kentucky Derby winner ever sold through the Keeneland sales?
3) Less than a month before his Kentucky Derby victory, this race winner failed to change hands at an asking price of $900. Name him.
4) This fictional film about a longshot Kentucky Derby winner used actual film footage from a real-life Kentucky Derby winner's run for the roses for the climactic shots of the movie. Name the movie and name the Derby winner who supplied the footage used.
5) In what year was the Kentucky Derby first broadcast on national TV in the United States?