1) This mare was the only 20th-century matron to produce both a Belmont Stakes winner and a winner of the longest race of England's Triple Crown, the St. Leger Stakes. Name her.
2) This Belmont Stakes winner bore the rather unflattering nickname of "Old Pea Head." Who was he?
3) This Belmont Stakes winner was very fond of having his tongue pulled and would stick it out on the command, "Give me your tongue." He was also quite fond of cats. Who was he?
4) This Belmont Stakes winner is the namesake for a research project at Columbia University dedicated to researching the benefits of equine therapy for military veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Who is he?
5) Florida and California seldom agree on much of anything, but one thing the two states did agree on was the merits of this Belmont Stakes winner, who currently has races named for him at major tracks in both states. Who is he?