1) A notoriously strong-willed animal who was the terror of starting crews throughout his career, this Preakness winner earned the nickname "The Iron Horse" after starting 103 times. Prior to many of these starts, he dragged two or three assistant starters all over the track for as much as 15 minutes, leaving the question open as to how many races he might have won had he not insisted on squandering his energies in this way. Who was he?
2) This Preakness Stakes winner was a champion of the highest class on the track but later achieved a less-desirable milestone: he became the first horse to receive radiation treatment for cancer. Who was he?
3) Who was the first Preakness Stakes winner to sire a Preakness winner?
4) Who was the first trainer to condition different winners of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes in the same year?
5) This Preakness winner was the first horse to run in all three legs of what is now considered the American Triple Crown series. Who was he?