1) Keeping souvenirs from famous horses is nothing new, but this Belmont Stakes winner suffered an unusual fate after death as his hide was tanned and made into a robe. Who was he?
2) This Belmont Stakes winner could have been claimed for US$4,000 in his last start prior to the Belmont, but there were no takers. Name him.
3) What horse was the first to win the Belmont Stakes as a supplemental entry to the race?
4) Only once during the 20th century did full sisters produce Belmont Stakes winners. Name the sisters and their classic-winning sons.
5) This Belmont Stakes winner was named for the site of a 19th-century Methodist church. Who was he?