For the Kentucky Oaks:
1) What Kentucky Oaks winner won the race while running barefoot?
2) Like the Kentucky Derby, the Oaks often ran with small fields prior to World War I and was contested by only two runners on one occasion. Who won this two-horse race, and what was the year?
3) Name the first Kentucky Oaks winner to earn honors as the Kentucky Broodmare of the Year.
4) Who is the only jockey to have won the Kentucky Oaks for three consecutive years, and who were his winning mounts?
5) Who was the first New York-bred winner of the Kentucky Oaks?
For the Kentucky Derby:
1) Known as the "Derby Doc," this veterinarian cared for 27 Kentucky Derby winners at one time or another during his career. Who was he?
2) What Derby winner suffered the ignominy of being gelded and put to farm work following his racing career?
3) What two Kentucky Derby winners were beaten in the same race by a Kentucky Oaks winner, and who was the Oaks winner who pulled off this feat?
4) What Kentucky Derby winner had the latest foaling date?
5) Who was the first Kentucky Derby winner to race in California prior to triumphing at Louisville?